PLEASE READ THESE HOUSE RULES CAREFULLY
We may issue rules, policies and specific instructions in relation to THIS Workspace from time to time and you must comply, and ensure that any guest(s) comply with them at all times. If we do, we will send an email to your organisation’s Primary Member from time to time. Please make sure you know who your Primary Member is. It is the Primary Member’s responsibility to read all emails from us and to ensure you and any guest(s) are aware of their contents.
In addition, please note the following house rules:
1. Keys, key cards and other items used to gain physical access to any part of THIS Workspace remain our property. You are liable for the cost of replacement if they are lost, stolen or damaged. If they are lost, stolen or damaged you must inform the Centre Manager immediately;
2. We all have an interest in maintaining THIS Workspace as a vibrant and pleasant environment to do business. Please keep in mind the communal nature of certain areas of THIS Workspace and treat them accordingly. In particular, please make sure you:
- 2.1 do not use communal areas as an extension of your workspace for everyday work;
- 2.2 keep your personal belongings with you at all times and do not leave them out on your desk or in the communal areas. We are not responsible for any loss or damage. If we perceive a security risk, we may arrange for any item to be taken away and destroyed without notice;
- 2.3 wipe down any white/blackboards and take everything with you when you have finished using a meeting room;
- 2.4 rinse and place all used items of glassware, crockery and cutlery in the dishwashers provided; and
- 2.5 help us to conserve energy by turning the lights off to your workspace when they are not required, and when you leave your workspace at the end of the day.
3. You will not, and you must ensure that none of your guests will
- 3.1 do anything that we consider (in our sole discretion) to be disruptive, abusive or dangerous to us or any other member, or our or their employees, guests or property;
- 3.2 use THIS Workspace to conduct or pursue any illegal or immoral activity;
- 3.3 use THIS Workspace to conduct any activity that we regard (in our sole discretion) as offensive;
- 3.4 use THIS Workspace to market you or themselves to our other members or their guests persistently or aggressively;
- 3.5 attach anything to the walls or make any other alterations to THIS Workspace, or install any cables, lines or devices in THIS Workspace or bring any additional furniture into THIS Workspace, in each case without our prior written consent;
- 3.6 take, copy or use any information or intellectual property belonging to other member organisations or their members or guests;
- 3.7 take, copy or use for any purpose the name “THIS Workspace” or any of our other business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property or modified or altered versions of the same, or take, copy or use for any purpose any pictures or illustrations of any portion of THIS Workspace, without our prior written consent;
- 3.8 use THIS Workspace in a way that involves visits by members of the public that we consider (in our sole discretion) to constitute use of THIS Workspace in a retail context;
- 3.9 make any copy, or lend, share or transfer any keys, key cards or other items used to gain physical access to any part of THIS Workspace, without our prior written consent. If you do so without our prior written consent you and/or your organisation will be liable for any losses caused to us;
- 3.10 allow any guest(s) to enter THIS Workspace without first registering such guest(s) and performing any additional steps we may require in accordance with our policies; or
- 3.11 allow any individual(s) access to THIS Workspace on weekends or out of staffed hours (9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays) without a valid key card and/or membership, unless previously agreed in writing by us. If you do so, you and/or your organisation will be liable for any damages caused to us as a result of the individual(s) being allowed access;
- 3.12 use, however temporarily, any meeting room without having made a prior booking, or prior to or after your allotted booking time;
- 3.13 bring alcohol into THIS Workspace without our prior written consent; or
- 3.14 bring anyone under the age of 18 into THIS Workspace without our prior written consent.
4. You may pre-pay for parking at the nearby Hilton Hotel through us (charges apply). If you do:
- 4.1 it is subject to availability, both at the time of booking and on each day. Spaces cannot be guaranteed;
- 4.2 parking is available between 6.00am and 6.30pm on Business Days. You must vacate the car park by 6.30pm to avoid additional charges and/or fines;
4.3 all vehicles are left at the owner’s risk.
5. We may allow members to bring a pet dog with them to THIS Workspace. If we do:
- 5.1 it is at our discretion, both initially and at all times thereafter;
- 5.2 it will be subject to prior receipt of a full, current vaccination certificate;
- 5.3 it is on the strict understanding that you are responsible, and are fully liable, for all actions of your pet at all times; and
- 5.4 you must respect our other members and their guests at all times.
7. We may make video surveillance recordings of certain areas in THIS Workspace for security purposes, but we are not obliged to do so.
10. We may run events from time to time, for example, demonstration days, investor evenings, workshops, influential speakers, yoga classes and similar. If we do:
- 10.1 they are for your benefit and we encourage you to attend as many as you are able. We hope you will find them useful and informative;
- 10.2 numbers will be limited and you will be most likely to secure a place if you book early through the booking system;
- 10.3 there may be a charge for some events and, if so, you will have to pay at the time of booking;
- 10.4 the booking system is not operated by us and we do not set event charges or terms. If an event is cancelled, you may receive a refund of the event charge you paid at the discretion of the provider, and our ticket agent may retain a booking fee. Please check the terms carefully when using the booking system;
- 10.5 we may need to temporarily alter the internal layout of THIS Workspace by moving freestanding units to accommodate an event. We will always try and minimise any disruption to your day.
11. We may make alcohol available at THIS Workspace at our discretion from time to time. If we do:
- 11.1 it will be available only between 18:00 and 20:00 on selected Business Days;
- 11.2 please drink responsibly, with proper thought and care for others, and in the context of a business environment;
- 11.3 we may restrict or refuse availability to any particular member(s) or guest(s) at our discretion and without having to give reasons; and
- 11.4 keep in mind that your employer may be vicariously liable for your actions and those of your guests and you must comply at all times with any internal guidelines and polices in relation to the consumption of alcohol while on your employer’s business.
12. THIS Workspace is a non-smoking environment. You may not smoke anywhere on our premises'.
WHEN USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE HOUSE RULES, INCLUDING ANY UPDATES TO THEM COMMUNICATED TO YOU FROM TIME TO TIME, AND TO CONDUCT YOURSELF IN A BUSINESS-LIKE MANNER WITH PROPER CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS.