Get your ticket now
Everyone is talking about crowdfunding these days. Perhaps that's not surprising given 300,000 businesses raised £3 billion through crowdfunding last year.
But what is crowdfunding and is it a suitable option for your business? How do you select a crowdfunding platform? What does is it take to run a successful crowdfunding campaign?
This masterclass will give you insight into these key questions and provide practical exercises to get you started.
You will discover;
- What crowdfunding is
- The different “flavours” of crowdfunding
- The benefits of crowdfunding for your business
- Whether crowdfunding is a suitable option for your business
- How to select the right crowdfunding platform for your business
- What you will need for a crowdfunding campaign
- The 7 Essentials of successful crowdfunding pitch
- The thing no one tells you about crowdfunding but which makes the difference between success and failure
Hatty Fawcett raised £250,000 through crowdfunding and angel investment for her own business venture. She learnt the hard way what it takes to raise investment and is now on a mission to make it quicker and easier for other businesses to access finance through these routes.
Hatty runs Focused for Business (www.FocusedForBusiness.com) and has helped many start-ups and small businesses become "investor ready" and raise investment. Her flagship programme, Crowdfunding Accelerator (www.CrowdfundingAccelerator.co.uk), is an eight week online programme which makes it quicker and easier to succeed at crowdfunding.
Hatty is also a Regional Manager for Angels Den, the Business Angel Network and a Talent Spotter for The Start-up Funding Club. She offers free, monthly Funding Clinics giving businesses the opportunity to discuss their funding requirements in an informal clinic and to receive tailored advice. Hatty is also regularly speaks on crowdfunding and is an active blogger on the subject of raising investment.